Master robust new techniques to internet structure, layout, and person experience
This ebook offers a realistic, problem-driven, user-focused method of making plans, designing, and development dynamic net recommendations. You’ll achieve greatest price from Domain-Driven layout (DDD), outline optimum aiding structure, and be successful with sleek UX-first layout methods. the writer courses you thru selecting and imposing particular applied sciences and addresses key user-experience themes, together with mobile-friendly and responsive layout. You’ll the way to achieve extra price from latest Microsoft applied sciences such as ASP.NET MVC and SignalR through the use of them along different applied sciences resembling Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON, and JQuery. through the use of those options and realizing the new ASP.NET Core 1.0, you could fast construct complex internet strategies that resolve today’s difficulties and carry a great consumer experience.
Microsoft MVP Dino Esposito exhibits you ways to:
- Plan web pages and internet apps to reflect real-world social and company processes
- Use DDD to dissect and grasp the complexity of industrial domains
- Use UX-Driven layout to minimize expenditures and provides consumers what they want
- Realistically examine server-side and client-side net paradigms
- Get all started with the new ASP.NET Core 1.0
- Simplify glossy visible website development with Bootstrap
- Master sensible, effective suggestions for running ASP.NET MVC projects
- Consider new techniques for enforcing patience and dealing with facts models
- Understand Responsive internet Design’s professionals, cons, and tradeoffs
- Build really mobile-friendly, mobile-optimized websites
About This Book
- For skilled builders and answer architects who are looking to plan and enhance internet ideas extra effectively
- Assumes simple familiarity with the Microsoft internet improvement stack
Read Online or Download Modern Web Development: Understanding domains, technologies, and user experience (Developer Reference) PDF
Similar C C Windows Programming books
The single authentic, Best-Practice consultant to Qt four. three Programming utilizing Trolltech's Qt you could construct industrial-strength C++ functions that run natively on home windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, and embedded Linux with no resource code adjustments. Now, Trolltech insiders have written a start-to-finish advisor to getting awesome effects with the most recent model of Qt: Qt four.
Written for the reasonably skilled Java programmer, this e-book builds on readers¿ current wisdom of object-oriented programming and covers all vital elements of ordinary C++—emphasizing extra lower-level C-style information later within the presentation. bankruptcy subject matters comprise philosophy of C++, easiest C++, tips and reference variables, object-based programming: periods, operator overloading, object-oriented programming: inheritance, templates, irregular regulate move, enter and output, collections: the traditional template library, primitive arrays and strings, C-style C++, and utilizing Java and C++: the JNI.
Even C specialists stumble upon difficulties that require days of debugging to mend. This ebook is helping to avoid such difficulties through displaying how C programmers get themselves into difficulty. all the book's many examples has trapped a qualified programmer.
Sensible C teaches tips on how to software in C, assuming that the coed has already learnt find out how to formulate algorithms in a useful kind. by utilizing this as a kick off point, the coed becomes a greater C programmer, able to writing courses which are more uncomplicated to realize, preserve and that stay away from universal error and pitfalls.
Extra info for Modern Web Development: Understanding domains, technologies, and user experience (Developer Reference)